The Product Implementation Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful launch/deployment of various Business Services products from original concept through final implementation cycles. This position is the focus to which all processes, communication, accountabilities and procedures are filtered through to ensure an aligned team effort. The Product Implementation Manager integrates cross-functional projects to deliver specific measured results.
• Develops and manages tactical project plans, goals, and budgets; identifies resources needed, develops schedules and methods for measuring results.
• Validates the end to end functional capability and operational readiness of Business Services products prior to deployment of the product to end users.
• Serves as a liaison with company resources and systems to provide current data and information needed.
• Performs strategic analysis for projects and makes recommendations on procedures to enhance financial and operational efficiencies.
• Tracks key project milestones, product requirements versus delivered functionality and adjusts project plans and/or resources.
• Partners to develop and deliver system wide communication regarding the progress, accountabilities and gaps in the progress of assigned projects
• Researches, compiles and reports current data and manages teams through launch process.
• Assembles and coordinates project team members; assigns individual responsibilities.
• Builds and manages strong working relationships across the Enterprise including Sales, Sales Support, Operations, Customer Care, Engineering and external.
• Prepares requests for proposals and conducts all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Knowledge of the techniques for managing cross-functional teams.
• Ability to oversee and manage large, complex diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization a whole.
• Skilled in planning and preparing written communication.
• Skilled in presenting ideas and concepts
• Ability to synthesize project information and establish the appropriate scope of a project.
• Experienced in working with multiple, large development projects at one time
• Ability to apply strong project management skills and methodologies
• Ability to communicate and manage team members at all levels effectively.
• Ability to consider impacts of change systematically and communicate/negotiate those changes.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Service oriented attitude
• Ability to travel overnight up to 40%
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or MIS or Engineering or equivalent experience strongly preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, including a minimum of 3 years successful management of complex projects is preferred.
• Knowledge of voice, data, or video products or services and the supporting architecture, processes, and/or workflow, minimum of 3-5 years experience
• 3-5 years extensive knowledge with Windows-based computer software including Access, Excel, and Power Point
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.