Advertising Sales Assistant
Under general supervision is responsible for providing administrative support for the Advertising Sales Department.
• Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
• Ability to reach with hands and arms, to bend, to talk and hear, and to read and use a computer.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight forward and professional manner.
• Ability to use persuasive selling techniques.
• Ability to use, handle, and manipulate objects such as paper, pencils, keyboards, and mouse.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work while seated for prolonged periods of time.
• Knowledge and ability to use the following office equipment: computer, telephone, copier, fax, calculator and stapler.
• Knowledge of advertising and production functions.
• Knowledge of basic mathematics.
• Knowledge of general office procedures.
• Proficient knowledge of personal computer and software applications. (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
• Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• General office experience
• Ability to work in climate-controlled areas
• Exposure to typical office environment
Preferred College Education