Position is responsible for the implementation of effective sales strategy and development of sales, through assigned distribution channel, resulting in increased revenue and growth of designated products. Provides leadership through identification, development, implementation, and measurement of programs and initiatives driving sales and profitability.
• Consistently meet or exceed bottom line goals as determined by the VP of Sales and Marketing .
• Track and monitor sales results for designated product(s), Team Supervisors and/or sales representatives. Communicate stacked ranking results, as appropriate.
• Provide coaching to under-performing and/or Team Supervisors and/or sales representatives. Provide recognition to high-performing Team Supervisors and/or sales representatives.
• Responsible for recruitment, development and retention of sales associates.
• Develop a work environment that not only drives increased sales results but also increases employee satisfaction by developing effective strategies that increase employee engagement.
• Promote sales culture and ensure that the staff receives proper training to demonstrate abilities to sell and cross-sell to reach individual and team sales goals.
• Work with VP of Sales and Marketing set performance expectations and evaluate performance for Team Supervisors and/or sales representatives.
• Evaluate performance on a constant basis, provide counseling and guidance as needed; annually prepare formal written performance appraisals in an honest and impartial manner, recommend salary increases and promotions as appropriate.
• Develop, review and/or communicate sales promotions, campaigns or marketing materials to increase sales.
• Communicate specific product(s) changes.
• Build relationships with applicable business partners, divisions and departments leading to joint promotions, cross-selling and/or support from business partners.
• Initiate and, coordinate, training in response to skills and knowledge gaps.
• Demonstrate the ability to interface across multiple disciplines within one organization and effectively communicate information, build partnerships, demonstrate the “one team” approach, while achieving timely results.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales or related discipline or equivalent work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive
manner with subordinates, peers and upper management.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in climate-controlled areas
• Exposure to typical office environment