Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• We offer hourly wages starting at $20.00 hourly based on experience,
• Willing to Train!
• Work schedule of 7 days on, 3 days off, overtime opportunities
• Full benefits package and group RRSP with company matching component after 3 months;
• Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Our Macklin, SK location is currently looking for EO Laborer I –Swampers to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the safe operation of a variety of industrial services equipment.
• Assist the operator with all job duties, such as equipment set-up, equipment usage, and the completion of field level risk assessments;
• Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service;
• Perform general duties such as debris removal and clean-up.
• Class 5 drivers license, clean 5-year drivers abstract;
• Industry experience, strongly preferred
• Safety tickets, required (H2S Alive, First Aid, Confined Spaces, Fall Arrest)
Please visit www.cleanharbors.com/careers to apply online.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.