Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• Competitive base pay and incentive programs
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
• Group RRSP with company matching component
• Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Our Fort Saskatchewan, AB (11208 – 84 Avenue) location is currently looking for a Labourer – Chemical Processing NOC: 9613 (Multibed Technician) to join the team. This position requires workers to enter confined spaces and to perform various tasks such as vacuuming catalyst & support, minor mechanical work and loading new material.
• Completing labour work under a specialized respirator and helmet within inert atmospheres
• Entering vessels to complete catalyst change out services
• Removing and repairing vessel internals such a trays and screen
• Providing quality services to our clients
• Having the ability to travel regularly throughout Canada during work assignments as well as having flexibility in scheduling is required
• Class 5 license
• 1+ years of work experience providing catalyst change-out and repair services within the oil refinery industry
• Must have the ability to enter confined spaces and wear a respirator and helmet
• Must have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs
• Required to travel to various sites across Canada
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com to complete an online application process.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of applicants that Clean Harbors receives priority is given to those that apply online.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.