Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• $18.00 to $23.00 per hour, based on skills and experience, for this permanent full-time position;
• Full benefits package and group RRSP with company matching component after 3 months;
• Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Our team in Grande Prairie, AB is currently looking for an experienced EO Laborer II to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible to assist in the operation of one or more of the following equipment types: Hydrovac, Vacuum, Steam, Pressure and/or Tank Trucks. This position is based in Grande Prairie, AB but may involve travelling throughout Western Canada to our various customer sites.
• Assist the operator with all job duties, such as equipment set-up, equipment usage, and the completion of field level risk assessments;
• Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service;
• Perform general duties such as debris removal and clean-up.
• Class 5 drivers license with a clean 5-year drivers abstract;
• 1+ years of previous oil & gas experience is required;
• Willing and able to travel throughout Western Canada up to 25% of the year.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com to complete your online application.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.