Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• $38.00 – $43.00, based on skills and experience, for this permanent full-time position;
• Full benefits package and group RRSP with company matching component after 3 months;
• Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement;
• Flexible work rotations.
Our Fort St. John, BC location is currently looking for a Licensed Mechanic – Heavy Equipment Technician to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all Heavy Handling units including Tractors, Trailers, and loaders. This position may be required to work overtime and will be responsible to maintain company equipment both in the branch office/yard as well as to respond to service calls in various remote locations and client sites.
• Maintenance and repair to various types of heavy equipment, including preventative maintenance and day-to-day repairs;
• Timely and accurate completion of all required paperwork such as work orders, inspections, and inventory sheets;
• Keeps the shop area is clean, tidy and free of hazards at all times.
• Journeyman/woman Heavy Duty Mechanic or the equivalent in experience;
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license and a clean 5-year drivers abstract.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com/careers to complete an online application process.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.