Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• $18.00 - $22.00 per hour, based on skills and experience, for this permanent full-time position;
• Full benefits package and Group RSP with company matching component after 3 months;
• Opportunities for growth and development.
Our Grande Prairie, AB location is currently looking for a Shop/Wash bay Laborer to join the team! This position is responsible for washing, repairing, servicing and maintaining of equipment in shop.
• Mechanical repair, servicing and washing of equipment;
• Safely working in shop environment, commitment to safety programs and best practices;
• Ensure the shop area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards at all times.
• Previous shop and/or wash bay experience;
• Mechanical aptitude;
• Minimum valid Class 5 driver’s license required.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com/careers to complete an online application process.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.