Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Program, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests
The Insite Administrator is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support in an office environment requiring a thorough knowledge of Company policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling and analyzing information, preparing reports, manuals, agendas and correspondence.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Prepare and audits accounts payable / receivable invoices and daily paperwork for accurate accounts receivable / payable accruals;
• Provide management reports on monthly basis detailing operations activity;
• Administer payroll for Insite personnel;
• Coordinate physicals, drug screens for new and existing Apollo employees;
• Act as employment coordinator and facilitate the completion of all new hire paperwork as well as explanation of employee benefits;
• Record all pertinent training data in PeopleSoft HR database;
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and as required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
• High School diploma or equivalency .
• 2+ years experience in an administrative capacity
• Basic knowledge of AP/AR
• Proficiency in Windows based applications is required.
• Word Processing and typing skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) and office machines (calculators, copiers, fax machines, etc.)
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity Employer