Who We Are
Clean Harbors is a leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves over 50,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. We are a public company, trading on the New York Stock exchange under symbol CLH; in 2011 our revenue was a record $1.98 billion and EBITDA was $350 million.
What We Offer
• Project based, seasonal, full-time employment beginning in November;
• $37.00 to $42.00 per hour, based on skills and experience;
• 2 weeks on and 1 week off work rotation.
Clean Harbors is currently looking for Construction Supervisors to assist with our Legacy Mine construction camp project near Bethune Saskatchewan. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of interest in the quality of the building and construction of modular buildings. They will be responsible for supervising employees; mentoring trade and non-trade employees; and organizing and monitoring work flow.
• Ensures health and safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
• Ensures that work crews are properly trained and are maintaining the construction schedule;
• Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process, reviewing drawings and identifying potential building or material issues;
• Ensures quality control is maintained throughout the project by identifying and addressing deficiencies in the building process;
• Ensures that inventory and materials are available at required work flow process points.
• 1-3 years of previous supervisory experience within a building and construction environment;
• Journeyman certification is an asset;
• Safety tickets an asset (Fall Arrest, First Aid, CSTS)
• Basic to intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel);
• Goal focused and team orientated.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com to complete your online application.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.