The Representative, Strategic Accounts, Inside Sales is responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction, building customer relationships, educating and selling to clinical staff within their assigned territory about the advantages of using the Amnisure® technology. The Representative, Strategic Accounts, Inside Sales utilizes business-by-phone principles to educate prospects and customers on the benefits of the technology by interacting with clinical staff to manage opportunities and develop a plan to achieve assigned quota. He or she must be comfortable analyzing clinical needs and providing appropriate solutions to clinicians using scientific and clinical literature, medical protocols and educational presentations. He/she must work with the clinical sales team to train hospital personnel to perform Amnisure® ROM test and to increase product utilization.
- Bachelor of Science Degree with a Biology or Natural Science emphasis preferred
- Minimum 1 year of laboratory or clinical experience, or proven aptitude for laboratory or clinical techniques
- Miniumum of 1 year proven sales experience
- Knowlege of biology applications and products. Knowledge of QIAGEN products preferred
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently while under guidance of manager
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills for all business levels
- Professional Phone Etiquette
- Proven ability to sell to all levels within customer organization heirarchy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.