The Web Designer will be responsible for developing innovative digital marketing material to digitally market and communicate our Biotech products and services, such as campaign landing pages, Email templates, display banners, videos, etc. This position partners with our three Business Areas: Life Science Research, Molecular Diagnostics, and Bioinformatics, as well as with regional counterparts and is located in our newly established Center of Excellence (CoE) Campaign Management. Main tasks include:
- Design and implementation of conversion optimized online advertising materials.
- Creation of landing pages and development of templates for landing pages.
- Layouting e-mails and newsletters and creating new templates for Email campaigns.
- Creation of static and animated banners and graphics.
- Development of interactive tools (e.g. selection wheels, advents calendar, online games).
- Identification and implementation of innovative web designs and web technology trends.
- Consultancy services for the Campaign Managers and Content Marketing Team.
- Educational background: Min. of Bachelor of Science / Arts, Master’s degree preferred with a focus on media/multimedia design/digital media (or comparable).
- Previous working experience within an agency, eCommerce organization or as freelancer.
- Confident handling of Adobe creative CC tools as e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Animate and After Effects.
- Experience with CMS systems (preferably SiteCore), Marketing Automation systems (preferably Eloqua) and Web Shop systems (preferably Hybris).
- First experiences in motion design and Email HTML are an advantage.
- Well organized, self-motivated, creative and with a passion for web design/technologies.
- Fluent English, additional languages are a plus (German).
- Independent, structured, and solution-oriented working style.