QIAGEN is one of the world’s most successful biotech companies and has achieved outstanding growth in its industry. As a worldwide leading provider of innovative DNA, RNA, and protein purification technologies, and molecular testing solutions to the life science market and to diagnostic laboratories, we have consistently delivered impressive year-on-year revenue increases.
Currently looking for a Senior Recruiting Specialist who can:
- Build close partnerships with the business and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers & executive leadership, developing and executing talent hiring strategies.
- Develop and implement sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Interview, evaluate and recommend candidates for hire.
- Support in the design and implementation of global recruiting concepts and standards.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in recruiting and sourcing candidates (either from a search firm or as an In-house Recruiter) Full cycle recruiting is a plus.
- Biotechnology/Pharma recruiting experience is preferred.
- Experience supporting a Commercial Operations organization is a plus.
- Proficient in utilizing traditional and non-traditional tools for research and sourcing such as internet/online (resume database, company websites, associations, etc.) sourcing techniques, including LinkedIn, Google and other social media platforms.
- Fluent in English and very strong business acumen, high customer orientation, excellent communication and consulting skills, high level of initiative and motivation.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.