- Responsible for manual/automated production/assembly jobs in compliance with relevant regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor and maintain the proper operation of general lab environment and instrumentation.
- Maintain good written records of laboratory procedures, results and conclusions. Adhere to and accurately complete all production-related documentation. Perform and report interim analysis of accumulated data to monitor work process. Concludes results from raw data to meaningful terms, e.g., numbers, graphs or simple forms.
- Contribute to and support department/corporate goals.
- Other duties as assigned 2nd shift is plus.
- BS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related Life Sciences field.
- 1-5 years related working experience.
- Basic knowledge to understand experiment design.
- Have essential bench skills to perform lab tasks.
- Molecular biology and bioengineer skills.
- Ability to understand working process of robotic system.
- Ability to plan the use of equipment, materials and personal time, and to complete production-related documentation accurately.
- Ability to read and follow professional journals or technical procedures. Ability to write reports and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Physically capable to perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit and sometimes lift 40LB. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
- No travel required.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.