My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
PCL Industrial Management Inc. is seeking a career minded professional to join our IBS team as an experienced System/LAN Administrator. This position is based in the Saskatoon, SK area.
Reporting to our Infrastructure Supervisor, primary responsibilities for the successful applicant will include:
- Physical set up and close out of complete network which includes servers, printers, switches and workstations, etc;
- Communicating and monitoring corporate systems standards;
- Advising customers of best practices;
- Tracking, escalating, and following-up on issues;
- Attending to support calls; and
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues
The qualified candidate will:
- Be a graduate from an accredited post-secondary institute’s information technology program;
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a systems support role;
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Possess effective organizational skills;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be willing to take, and able to pass, a Pre-Access A&D test; and
- Provide their own CSA certified steel toed boots
This position is project based, outside of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Current rotation is 10 days on, followed by 4 days off, for 10 hours of work per day. Daily transportation to/from site will be provided from Saskatoon.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.