My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Superintendent for our Heavy Industrial District office located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Major responsibilities would include:
- Mentoring/coaching/supervising superintendents and foreman on the same site or multiple sites
- Timely scheduling, coordination and effective cost control, as they pertain to labor, equipment and materials on the project
- Selecting equipment and maintenance
- Selecting construction methodology – formwork systems, craneage, access
- Communicating with client, union and labor relations
- Construction procedures – safe work, job safety analysis
- Directing subcontractor coordination and progress
- Lending expertise and support to a number of projects
- Assisting in the development of the project plan and schedule
- Mentoring, coaching, and supervising field personnel
- Ensuring project profitability
- Developing and ensuring compliance with the quality control plan
Based on a job site in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the current project schedule is 10 days on, followed by 4 days off, for 10 hours of work per day. Daily transportation from Saskatoon to the job site will be provided.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.