My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
PCL Industrial Management Inc. is a construction management company that services the heavy industrial marketplace in Canada. It operates as a construction manager on selected projects for which this management structure is most competitive and practical for the specific needs of the client, or the demands of the market.
PCL Industrial Management Inc. is seeking career minded professionals to join our quality team as a Quality Coordinator. This position is based on a project site in Vanscoy, Saskatchewan.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring that the documentation and welding quality requirements are met.
As a member of a growing and diverse team of quality assurance professionals, overall responsibilities include
- Implementing quality procedures,
- Administering the Project Quality Plan, Inspection, and Test Plans,
- Communication with various government agencies, clients and management, as well as
- Assisting in internal Project Audits.
Applicants interested in joining our team must have welding examination and isometric weld mapping experience, a familiarity with civil, structural, equipment, insulation and coating examination, as well as:
- Advanced working knowledge of all codes related to the construction industry, industrial radiography
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- An ability to work both independently in a team environment
- Proficiency in the various Microsoft Office applications
- Experience and familiarity with ISO 9001 (considered a strong asset)
They also require one or more of the following certifications:
- CWB Welding Inspector Level II or III,
- AWS CWI, API 620, and API 650.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the project schedule of ten 10-hour days followed by four days off, and have the ability to work flexible hours.
The PCL companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.