My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
PCL Intracon Power Inc. is a diversified electrical/instrumentation industrial construction company servicing the oil and gas, petrochemical, mining, power, and pulp and paper industries throughout North America.
PCL Intracon Power Inc. is seeking career minded professionals to join our project site safety team as Health, Safety, and Environment Supervisors. This position is based on one of our project sites in Fort McMurray, Alberta; or Vanscoy, Saskatchewan.
Supporting our HSE manager, the successful candidate will be a resource for information on environmental and safety legislative standards. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring junior HSE coordinators
- Liaising with clients, owners, and other subcontractors
- Reviewing of investigation, medical, and various other report
- Completing Behaviour Based Observations
- Acting as an ambassador of project and company health, safety, and environment programs
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years industrial field experience
- Either a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP), a Construction Safety Officer (CSO) or has completed a recognized post secondary Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) program
- A working knowledge of occupational health and safety legislation
- A familiarity with construction sequencing
- The ability to lead and mentor a team
- A thirst for knowledge and professional development
This is a project site based position with flights and camp accommodations provided. Candidates must be willing to commit to the project schedule of ten 10-hour days followed by four days off.
The PCL companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.