My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
PCL Industrial Management Inc. is seeking career minded professionals to join our quality team as Electrical Estimators at our head office in Edmonton, Alberta.
As a member of a dynamic team of professionals, primary responsibilities for the successful candidate include:
- Interpreting isometric, as-built, and engineering drawings
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy files
- Preparing quantity take-offs, reports, and presentations
- Soliciting, retrieving, and consolidating information from various sources
- Supporting the overall bid preparation and tendering process
- Building positive internal and external client relations
Applicants interested in joining our team must have at least 3 years experience in construction estimating, as well as:
- A post-secondary electrical or instrumentation engineering program degree or diploma
- Familiarity with the Canadian Electrical Building Code
- The ability to work in a busy team environment
- Great attention to detail and the ability creatively solve problems
- Proficiency with the various Microsoft Office applications
Consideration will also be provided for those with an extensive electrical/instrumentation trade background.
Should the need arise, candidates must be able to work extended hours.
The PCL family of companies is consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.