My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
PCL Industrial Management Inc. is a construction management company that services the heavy industrial marketplace in Canada. It operates as a construction manager on selected projects for which this management structure is most competitive and practical for the specific needs of the client, or the demands of the market.
PCL Industrial Management Inc. is seeking career minded professionals to join our estimating team as a Construction Manager. This position is based in Edmonton, AB.
As a member of a dynamic team of professionals, primary responsibilities for the successful candidate include:
- Overseeing the work of area project managers, supporting project superintendents, and mentoring new managers
- Monitoring project budgets and schedules
- Acting as a liason to ensure the project is meeting quality, safety, and contractual requirements as required
Applicants interested in joining our team must have at least 10 years progressively responsible construction management in the industrial construction industry.
- A post-secondary Engineering Technology Diploma or Engineering Degree
- Experience in estimating, subcontract negotiations, resolving field technical issues, and leading engineering professionals
- The ability to succeed under strict timelines
- The ability to work in a busy team environment
- Great attention to detail and the ability creatively solve problems
- Proficiency with the various Microsoft Office applications
The PCL companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.