|Nine West Holdings Inc. currently has a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day financial support of Footwear, Accessories and |
Retail. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with management team on creation of annual budgets
- Prepare and review profit and loss statements with all division heads
- Financial performance analysis and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of variance schedules and segment/distribution schedules
- Cost/benefit analysis for business opportunities and operational projects
- Facilitate monthly projection process
- Liaise with the accounting team in Bristol to ensure accuracy of the financial close
- Assist in financial modeling
- Assist in preparation of the 5 year plans
- Vital role in creating an official monthly executive package
- Various day to day financial and operational projects as they arise
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong computer skills required, including Hyperion, SAP FICO, Focus, Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- 4-7 years of financial and operational experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required (CPA or MBA preferred)
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, na
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.