About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The Principal Analyst manages projects to include coordination of all aspects of new customer modifications and roll out, from inception to installation. Oversee schedules and budgets to ensure quality products and timely services. Through project management, ensure support of complex internal and external resources with software configuration and functionality, including interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other cross-functional teams. Prioritize issues and projects to include ensuring resolution of complex code issues for projects focused on the delivery of new and enhanced products for customers. Lead technical training on processes and software and assist with departmental documentation.
• Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
• 5 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing packaged application software
• 1 year of experience developing with Oracle or DB2 databases
• 4 years of experience working in Linux or UNIX operating systems
• 1 year of experience developing with Spring, JEE, JSP, or JSF frameworks
• 1 year of experience utilizing WebSphere, Jboss, or WebLogic application servers
5-7+ years overall packaged software experience in development, implementation and/or support capacity; supply chain, warehouse management software preferred
7+ years of experience in Java and OOAD; 6 months+ of CORBA experience.
• Practical experience with J2EE technologies.
Experience developing with C++
• Working familiarity with AIX, Redhat Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
• Working familiarity with Application Servers like WebSphere and JBOSS.
• Working familiarity with SQL and RDBMS like Oracle or SQL server or DB2 a plus.
• Working familiarity with Eclipse, Webmethods, JSF a plus.
* 5+ years of UNIX and Windows based development experience.
* Oracle or MS SQL Server Database experience required
* Conversant with Rational Rose / STL / Rogue Ware / Purify / XML
• Self-motivated, industrious and has the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
* Windows based development experience is desirable.
* Experience with Warehouse Management Systems and/ or Labor Management Systems is highly desirable.
* Experience developing SQL's for troubleshooting purposes.
* Strong oral and written communication with the ability to train end users.
* Strong focus on leadership and customer satisfaction.
* Ability to learn new technologies.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. We are committed to attracting and cultivating an inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge, and allow us to work collaboratively to drive Supply Chain Commerce innovation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.