Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 23-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Manage client relationships at senior-most level and manage multiple teams (manager, principals, analysts, engineers, and consultants) in connection with multiple application suites. Manage budgets, timelines and processes for substantial company resources. Oversee development and implementation of strategies to handle changing business needs, such as support of new product and clients with multiple product lines. Monitor and make changes to processes based upon key case metrics (i.e. survey data). Oversee revenue targets and exercise responsibility for collections for billable services and identification of new revenue opportunities. Leads, builds, and develops consulting and engineering resources from an overall labor program (engineering, change management, and system) perspective.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field. MBA preferred.
- 10 years of prior software implementation consulting experience with at least 5 - 10 years of Labor Management, Warehouse Management, or supply chain software experience
- 5+ years’ Experience with Engineering Labor Standards and Business Process Improvement is required (MSD, MOST, MTM, and/or Time and Motion Studies)
- Resource planning and management experience with supply chain systems and software implementations
- Up to 75% travel required
- Ability to communicate with C-level Executives.
- Engagement management and influencing skills.
- Ability to up-sell, build and manage existing customer relationships
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
-10-15 years of experience leading, building, and developing a professional services group focused on continuous improvement and productivity initiatives
- Delivery Driver Productivity Standards and WFM (Work Force Management) Store Labor experience are pluses
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.