About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 24-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Would be required to work on technical implementation of Manhattan Associates’ Extended Enterprise Management in accordance with the business requirements. He/She will be responsible for the following: 1. Analyzing functional design and convert that into technical design 2. Developing high-quality code according to Manhattan framework and standards 3. Unit and Integration testing the code 4. Application troubleshooting and bug fixing . 5. Support all the technical aspects involved in implementation of additional functionality. 6. Working closely with on-site team on a regular basis.
1. At least 3 years of J2EE experience, very good hands on development/implementation experience on EJB/JSP/ Servlets.
2. At least 1 year of experience in iOS/Android mobile development with exposure to MVC pattern, Sencha Touch, and development platform such as Motorola Rho, IBM Work light , Cordova
3. Very strong hands-on experience in CORE JAVA and Java Scripts.
4. Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and familiarity with standard J2EE Design Patterns (hands-on working experience will be a plus).
5. Good Knowledge and hands on dev experience on different databases especially Oracle and DB2
6. Knowledge on various Application servers including WAS, WLS and JBoss.
8. Exposure to HTML5, AJAX,JSF, Struts, Springs, Hibernate is a must.
9. Excellent Oral and Communication skills.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We are committed to attracting and cultivating an inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our commitment is the cornerstone of a dynamic culture that allows us to work collaboratively to drive innovation, providing us and our customers with a competitive edge. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed. *LI-MH1