KONE Americas is part of KONE, one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. KONE provides its customers with industry-leading elevators, escalators, doors and innovative solutions for maintenance and modernization to deliver the best People Flow™ experience.
KONE Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KONE does not discriminate in hiring or any other personnel action due to a persons’s race, sex, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, disability, age, religion or veteran status.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with KONE, please e-mail email@example.com. Only those needing assistance due to a disability should utilize this email address. All other applicants are required to apply to the website www.KONE.com/jobs.
Under general supervision, assists with maintaining warehouse, inventory, and tools. Deliver parts, materials, and tools to job sites.
1. Collaborate with Warehouse Associate to inspect, label, and record incoming shipments of parts, equipment, and tools by hand or in computer to maintain inventory records.
2. Sort materials using fork truck if necessary, to place on pallets, racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence or product code number.
3. Prepare requests for parts, equipment and tools via requisition forms, or phone.
4. Complete requested orders and record outgoing materials.
5. Load orders into truck via fork lift or hand.
6. Transport and deliver goods to and from designated job site.
1. Cleans warehouse and equipment.
2. Responsible for inventory checks every six months.
3. Parts delivery issues (change location, missing shipments, etc.)
4. Adjustments to inventory stock
5. Additional duties as assigned.
High school diploma.
One year experience in a warehouse environment and/or as a truck driver.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Knowledge of or ability to learn fork truck operation.
2. Valid drivers license and experience operating motor vehicle.
3. Microsoft Office products computer skills are required.
4. Knowledge of or ability to learn KONE parts, SPIN system, and the territory covered by the branch.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Interpersonal skills necessary to work with and receive instructions from a wide variety of individuals.