KONE Americas is one of KONE's four area organizations representing one-fifth of global sales. The local leadership team is responsible for implementing KONE strategy in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
This role will establish, implement, and support sales programs to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the organization’s sales efforts. Key initiatives will focus on Front Line Sales & Sales Management development, sales processes, tools, programs, tracking and reporting for Service Sales Business Lines. Provide clear Customer focus programs to align with America’s growth and development strategy.
1. Sales Effectiveness: Identify and implement Sales Force business development and effectiveness programs and technology. Focus efforts to increasing time sales people spend with customers to support America’s growth initiatives with metric tracking and collaboration with departments throughout the company. Motivate organizational improvement through the use of CRM tools.
2. Tools: Implement and manage sales support and sales management tools to support efficiency and growth. Develop and coordinate global initiatives to meet America’s requirements for tools that this role supports as a program manager
3. Programs and processes: Develop and manage sales programs and processes for both elevators and escalators in service sales including but not limited to pricing excellence, customer communications, growth programs, etc. Collaborate with Business Development and Operations and Global team members to implement identified programs and processes in North America.
4. Training: Provide and support training and development to New and Local Hires and continued training of the Front Lines on sales programs and tools as assigned to insure success of such programs.
5. Provide assistance and guidance to Service Sales Development Manager, Strategic Accounts, Marketing and KONE Customer Care Center teams as needed.
6. Special projects as needed.
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in sales, marketing, and/or business administration.
Three years minimum experience in managing sales development, with strong emphasis on customer focus and change management. Experience in sales, training and/or program development desirable.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Team leader, works well with people
2. Positive attitude, willingness to initiate, lead and accept change
3. Good communicator
4. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
5. Ability to take a concept and develop into a program
6. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of trainees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
7. Ability to influence without authority.
8. Experience in FL Sales position(s).
9. Experience managing others – directly or indirectly.
10. Experience in successfully working directly with a demanding customer base.
11. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
12. Ability to effectively evaluate business performance and identify initiatives to drive positive business performance.
13. Ability to speak extemporaneously on a variety of subjects with building owners, general contractors, developers, architects, and all levels of KONE employees.
Ranked by Forbes as one of the top 50 most innovative companies in the world, KONE has been the pioneer in environmentally friendly elevator, escalators and autowalk equipment. We have built a tradition of excellence expanding over a century.
As an international company, KONE has global presence and opportunities. We value, support and encourage personal growth, and provide a work culture that promotes an active and a healthy lifestyle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.