KONE Canada is part of KONE Americas.
KONE Americas is part of KONE, one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry.
KONE provides its customers with industry-leading elevators, escalators, doors and innovative solutions for maintenance and modernization to deliver the best People Flow™ experience.
KONE Canada is seeking to hire a Manager for our Central Tool Facility
This position will be running our soo-to-be established Central Tool Facility in the Toronton area.
The Central Tool Facility Manager for Canada will develop, administer, and facilitate programs to ensure coordinated efforts in shipping, receiving, repairing, and scheduling methodology tooling to reduce costs, time, and adherence to budget for Installation projects. He or She will also act as facility manager for building in which Centralized Tool Facilitym (CTF) is located.
1. Manages the delivery of parts and equipment and scheduling of customer repairs.
2. Manages and oversees purchasing and inventory of materials as well as selection of vendors.
3. Negotiates delivery costs for the organization and the end cost to customer.
4. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
5. Acts as advisor to tool coordination team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
6. Leads and directs tool room and clerical personnel within department.
7. Facility manager for building in which CTF is located, including interaction with Landlord and building services (i.e. pest control, HVAC, security, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
At least five years elevator experience required, in installation or related field
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Financial/budgetary knowledge
2. Elevator knowledge
3. Leadership skills
4. Ability to work with all levels within the organization
5. Time management skill
6. Organizational skills