Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking an Environmental Manager at our Colonsay, SK location. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing environmental programs, and providing technical environmental guidance to minimize environmental risks and maximize facility life and performance. Negotiate and interface with Federal, Provincial/State, and Local environmental regulatory agencies in support of Mosaic needs. Advocate for company and business unit needs with external stakeholders as required.
What will you be working on?
- Design and implement Environmental Health and Safety strategies to reduce facility risk and ensure that site operation is in compliance with regulatory and Mosaic requirements. This includes the management of engineering consultants, and completion of inspections in order to ensure compliance and to identify unsafe acts and emerging environmental issues.
- Complete facility regulatory compliance reports, decommissioning and reclamation, and the annual environmental report.
- Administer and supervise environmental project work (both expense and capital projects).
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to obtain approval for a broad spectrum of environmental projects.
- Provide assistance to the Director Environmental on various potash business unit environmental projects.