Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Mine Automation Lead Engineer at our Colonsay, SK location. The successful candidate will plan, scope, prepare and assist in carrying out various mine automation projects for the effective and efficient mining of potash. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure reliability and effectiveness of automation and control systems underground. This includes mining machine automation, haulage automation, conveying automation and associated controls and network communications.
What will you be working on?
- Co-ordinate, lead and develop site automation project teams.
- Plan and scope future automation projects.
- Establish and maintain communications with site production, engineering and maintenance departments.
- Develop a strong working relationship with consultants and vendors.
- Develop and support continuous improvement ideas, six sigma projects, workout teams and other company initiatives.