Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Safety Specialist - Training at our K2 Inflow Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will implement and monitor the training program for operations operators and supervision, including relief supervisors, to ensure they are trained to carry out their duties safely and to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements for training. Duties will include identifying appropriate training resources; delivering training, monitoring progress and compliance with training standards; reporting on training plans for individuals; and reviewing and updating training materials
Lead, coach, and monitor safety culture directly in the field. Influence facility personal towards accomplishing EHS goals, strengthening safety culture, and compliance with regulations and corporate policy. Drive operational excellence.
What will you be working on?
- Delivering training, administering testing and overseeing task demonstrations.
- Delivering “new hire” and “transferring” orientations and contractor orientations for the area.
- Consulting with operators and supervisors regarding opportunities for improvements and standardization of operations training.
- Updating and revising operations training materials to meet facility improvements and regulatory changes.
- Maintain training plans and training records.