Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Mine Engineer at our Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate is accountable for completion of assigned mine engineering projects, technical input to the Mine Engineering group and central dispatch coverage as assigned. Responsible for assigning projects and work tasks to junior engineers and technical staff.
What will you be working on?
- Ensure employee safety through compliance with all safety and mine regulations, company policy and regulations.
- Conduct research and studies required to identify practical, economic solutions to meet engineering requirements of assigned projects. Prepare timely, thorough, well written reports as required.
- Provide engineering assistance and technical guidance to supervisors, crews or contractors, as directed.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of engineering developments and trends within field of expertise. Recommend changes or modifications applicable to operations.
- Understand, promote and operate by overall company vision and values, goals, objectives and strategies.