Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Senior Maintenance Engineer at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The successful candidate is responsible for managing all maintenance engineering projects. This individual will provide maintenance support & guidance for junior engineers & will work very closely with the maintenance trades, production, reliability & sustaining capital. They will also be responsible for engineering and project management for maintenance and capital projects.
What will you be working on?
- Mentor & Coach to provide guidance to the junior maintenance engineers. Direct reports include one mechanical engineer, one electrical engineer & one co-op engineer.
- Technical support for maintenance & sustaining capital projects. Estimate, design, and develop work packages. Involvement in management of change.
- Daily interaction & technical support for the maintenance trades Supervisors & General Foreman.
- Liaise between functional departments for alignments of production goals, budgets and strategies to achieve favorable results.
- Continuous Improvement - involvement with 5s & workout teams.