BICS is recognized in the wholesale communications market as a top global voice carrier and the leading provider of mobile data services. We aim at bridging the telecom world with the new unconventional communication providers worldwide. Our innovative suite of solutions for Voice, Messaging, Data & Connectivity, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Fraud & Authentication, Roaming, MVNE and Asset Monetization bring value to our customers’ businesses by enabling them to offer state-of-the-art communication services.
Our headquarters is located in Brussels and we offer global connectivity with strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 500 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
- You will maximize BICS’ mobile data revenue for Roaming (Sponsored Roaming, IoT and M2M) related products in the Americas, reaching and exceeding company goals;
- You will expand the customer base and grow market penetration to establish and maintain market leadership versus the competition;
- You will be responsible for the further development of your customer’s portfolio including the new data solutions in the area of roaming;
- You will support direct sales teams and account management teams in their relationships with key prospects and assigned key accounts, and interact at all levels within customers’ organization;
- You will be responsible for supporting the response to RFI/RFQ/RFP’s received from customers and prospective customers, where related to BICS’ Roaming services.
- You will work to optimize the implementation of the solutions along with the BICS technical teams, to support the growth of the business once implemented with the BICS key account manager and to optimize pricing and processes.
- You will attend customer and prospective customer meetings as needed.
- You will participate to industry events in order to promote BICS’ products/services.
- You should expect to travel 50-75% of your time.
• You have a bachelor degree and at least 5 years’ experience in international mobile data/roaming;
• You are experienced in selling complex solutions to MNOs in America;
• You have experience working with an international team;
• You are a creative thinker with broad based business acumen, sense of urgency and a high professional integrity and reputation;
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent inter-personal and presentation capabilities. Impeccable client-facing skills;
• Strong technical background in the areas of roaming services and the implementation of international roaming.
• Resourceful and creative, strong problem solving skills. Excellent team player;
• You are fluent in English. Spanish fluency is considered as a plus.
• You are a US citizen or already have the credentials to work in the US.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.