BICS is recognized in the wholesale communications market as a top global voice carrier and the leading provider of mobile data services. We aim at bridging the telecom world with the new unconventional communication providers worldwide. Our innovative suite of solutions for Voice, Messaging, Data & Connectivity, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Fraud & Authentication, Roaming, MVNE and Asset Monetization bring value to our customers’ businesses by enabling them to offer state-of-the-art communication services.
Our headquarters is located in Brussels and we offer global connectivity with strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 500 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
In order to further develop our leadership position throughout Asia, we are looking for an International Carrier Account Manager to reinforce our voice and mobile data business.
• You execute Go-to-Market strategies for our international wholesale Voice solutions to increase our leading position and market share throughout Asia,
• You are responsible for the further development of your customer’s portfolio;
• You are responsible for managing the relationship with assigned key operators and interact at all levels within the customer’s organisation;
• You coordinate the operational end-to-end implementation of contracts from negotiation to full service deployment;
• You are accountable for all issues in the domain of technical (dimensioning and configuration of the physical interconnection), legal (contracts) financial (billing, collection, disputes resolution),and administrative issues towards your assigned customers portfolio;
• You propose new ideas for further product development based on market and customer feedback.
You have at least 2 years of experience in the international Voice wholesale market;
You have a university degree preferably in business, marketing and/or engineering;
You have proven sales, negotiation & communication skills;
You like taking initiative, are highly motivated, ready to travel, and able to work independently;
You are fluent in English and an Asian language. Other languages are considered as a plus.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.