BICS is recognized in the wholesale communications market as a top global voice carrier and the leading provider of mobile data services. We aim at bridging the telecom world with the new unconventional communication providers worldwide. Our innovative suite of solutions for Voice, Messaging, Data & Connectivity, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Fraud & Authentication, Roaming, MVNE and Asset Monetization bring value to our customers’ businesses by enabling them to offer state-of-the-art communication services.
Our headquarters is located in Brussels and we offer global connectivity with strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 500 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
- You will maximize BICS’ mobile data revenue (IPX, SS7, GRX, Messaging and other roaming related products) and new bookings in Africa market, reaching and exceeding company goals;
- You will expand customer base and grow market penetration to establish and maintain market leadership versus the competition;
- You will be responsible for the further development of your customer’s portfolio including the new data solutions in the area of roaming;
- You will manage the relationship with assigned key customers and interact at all levels within customers’ organization;
- You will be accountable for all issues in the domain of financial (billing, collection, disputes resolution), technical (dimensioning and configuration of the physical interconnection), legal (contracts) and administrative issues towards your assigned customers portfolio;
- You will participate to industry events in order to promote BICS’ products/services.
- You have a bachelor degree and at least 5 years’ experience in international mobile data/roaming;
- You are experienced in selling complex solutions to MNOs in Africa;
- You have strong personal relationships with African mobile operators at both senior management and working levels, preferably directly with operators’ inter-carrier service and roaming groups;
- You own a track record of sales role in a similar capacity, with experience in an international team.(Preferably has direct experience leading multiple cultures, across a region);
- You are smart, creative thinker with broad based business acumen, sense of urgency and a high professional integrity and reputation;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent inter-personal and presentation capabilities. Impeccable client-facing skills;
- Resourceful and creative, strong problem solving skills. Excellent team player;
- You are fluent in English and French. Other languages are considered as a plus.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.