BICS is recognized in the wholesale communications market as a top global voice carrier and the leading provider of mobile data services. We aim at bridging the telecom world with the new unconventional communication providers worldwide. Our innovative suite of solutions for Voice, Messaging, Data & Connectivity, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Fraud & Authentication, Roaming, MVNE and Asset Monetization bring value to our customers’ businesses by enabling them to offer state-of-the-art communication services.
Our headquarters is located in Brussels and we offer global connectivity with strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 500 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
- You work out a detailed design (LLD) after receiving the high level design (HLD) ;
- You interconnect customers on various Services ( Mobile Data, Messaging and Signalling;
- You activate, test and deliver the service with customers;
- You’ll interact with our Service Fulfilment team and ensure customer projects are implemented according the defined guidelines;
- You’ll contribute to IP services monitoring / acceptance processes by proposing improvements to the current processes.
- You a have a degree in electronics, informatics or telecommunication, or relevant work experience in a network service provider environment;
- You have technical expertise in the Mobile world;
- You are Cisco Certified at CCIP/CCNP level or equal through experience. Knowledge of Alcatel SR is considered a plus;
- You master project management and are able to deliver the service in KPI target;
- You have knowledge on Mobile Messaging Services ( P2P, A2P, MMS, SMS Firewall ….);
- You master IP, MPLS, BGP, MP-BGP and IP SEC, any experience with MPLS Traffic Engineering and L2 OAM protocols are considered a plus;
- You have experience with Mobile data network. ( GPRS / GRX / GTP protocol );
- You are very interested to work in a service provider environment;
- You are a team player and flexible;
- You are customer driven with a keen eye for high quality;
- You are creative, result-oriented and you can demonstrate hands-on problem-solving skills;
- You have native fluency in English, knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus;
- You are a US citizen or already have the credentials to work in the US.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.