Would you like to work on challenging assignments in a fast changing environment? As Belgium’s largest Telco/ICT player, Proximus gives you the opportunity to work on different assignments over a period of 2 years and to explore the industry of Telco/ICT. Furthermore, we challenge you to keep people in touch in a better and innovative manner.
Entering the Proximus Management Trainee program means that you will go through a high quality training program during which our experts will share their knowledge about different domains, including the newest technologies and innovations. Furthermore, you get the opportunity to work together with the best specialists and to develop skills in one of the hereafter mentioned domains: marketing, strategy, innovation, logistics, Cyber Security, ICT, Big Data, Sales, Finance, Project Management etc.
The Proximus Management Trainee Program lasts 24 months and comprises three consecutive assignments of 8 months each (in different domains). The first assignment starts with a one-month field experience to get to know our business and organization. These various experiences will boost your further career at Proximus.
You do not need to be an expert in one of these domain yet, but eager to learn and invest yourself in the programme. If you have the potential and you are passionate by the new technologies, you will have the possibility to obtain a position within one of our departments at the end of the program.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Strategy, Management, IT, Finance, Logistics, Civil, Industrial, Commercial Engineer or similar in the summer of 2017.
- No professional experience required, but can show proof of excellent study results and extracurricular activities involving leadership or project management.
- Passionate about our business and ambitious, you feel at home in different, changing and innovating environments. You are curious and follow up close the news and trends in telecom, ICT, cloud solutions, and related technologies.
- You look forward to being an enthusiastic Proximus ambassador amongst your friends and acquaintances.
- Trilingual French, Dutch and English.
• An open-ended contract (undefined duration)
• The opportunity to be part of an innovative, fast-moving, technology-driven environment
• Responsibilities as of the first assignment
• Individual coaching & mentoring
• The possibility to build a strong network
• An elaborated training program
• A good salary and benefits
Upload your CV and cover letter!
• Application: CV & cover letter
• Digital interview
• Online testing
• Selection day
• Interview with the management of Proximus
• Start date 01/09/2017