BICS is recognized in the wholesale communications market as a top global voice carrier and the leading provider of mobile data services. We aim at bridging the telecom world with the new unconventional communication providers worldwide. Our innovative suite of solutions for Voice, Messaging, Data & Connectivity, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Fraud & Authentication, Roaming, MVNE and Asset Monetization bring value to our customers’ businesses by enabling them to offer state-of-the-art communication services.
Our headquarters is located in Brussels and we offer global connectivity with strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 500 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
- Implementation and administration of compensation programs in Belgium and abroad;
- Correct implementation of the legislation with respect to social security and withholdings on all compensation items, thus ensuring correct payments and compliance towards the authorities;
- Back-up for the payroll activities in Belgium and abroad;
- Acts as SPOC for foreign (payroll) providers and authorities. Ensures that all local administration is handled in a timely manner;
- Optimization of payroll systems and procedures;
- Responsible for the operational reporting in order to monitor payroll costs and HR metrics. Assistance with the further development of HR analytics;
- Assistance with the management of inbound and outbound assignees;
- Assistance with various cost optimization initiatives such as e.g. the revision of providers, insourcing/outsourcing of C&B processes, calculation of ROI measures, etc.
- You hold a Master degree;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in C&B related fields;
- Knowledge of diverse C&B topics (tax, reward, international mobility, ...);
- Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across cultures in an international environment;
- Ability to use independent judgment, to take initiatives, manage projects, solve problems, …;
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent working approach;
- Excellent command of English (both in speaking & writing) – Dutch and/or French and/ or Spanish is an asset.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.