BICS is recognized in the wholesale communications market as a top global voice carrier and the leading provider of mobile data services. We aim at bridging the telecom world with the new unconventional communication providers worldwide. Our innovative suite of solutions for Voice, Messaging, Data & Connectivity, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Fraud & Authentication, Roaming, MVNE and Asset Monetization bring value to our customers’ businesses by enabling them to offer state-of-the-art communication services.
Our headquarters is located in Brussels and we offer global connectivity with strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 500 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
- You manage and execute network projects coming from the engineering department;
- You’ll assure network availability/quality and perform active and reactive maintenance actions together with other internal teams;
- You’ll interact with our vendors in order to follow up on reported issues;
- You’ll take part in a guard duty service to support our 24/7 organization;
- You’ll continuously follow the technical evolution of the network.
- You have a Masters degree in electronics, informatics or telecommunication and 4 years of relevant work experience in a network service provider environment;
- You are Cisco/Alcatel SR Certified at Professional / Expert level or equal through experience;
- Security certification and / or programming skills are considered as a plus;
- You master IP, MPLS, BGP/MP-BGP ,IS-IS, IPv6 , IP-Security, any experience with MPLS Traffic Engineering and L2 OAM protocols are considered a plus;
- You have experience with Mobile Data Network;
You are very interested to work in a service provider environment;
- You are a team player and flexible;
- You are customer driven with a keen eye for high quality;
- You are creative, result-oriented and you can demonstrate hands-on problem-solving skills;
- You can work with Office applications such as Word, Excel, Acces;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French. Any other language is welcome.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.