• Understand Electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings
• Familiarity with sample handling and conditioning methods and suppliers
• Ability to layout, design, oversee and install sample handling/conditioning systems
• Provides pre-order, build and post-build customer support
• Ensure that the quoted material and the customers’ requirements coincide
• Ability to write effective business correspondence utilizing MS Word and Outlook.
• Maintain a professional relationship with customers and suppliers
• Able to direct and/or produce CAD drawings
• Ability to Travel on Site to train customer and or make field repair and modifications
• Organize time so that projects are completed on time
• Develop Manuals for special projects
• Communicate test procedures and product requirements to test equipment
• Able to travel independently and work at customer locations in a variety of extreme weather conditions. Effectively trouble shoot and fix customers’ issues or conduct site surveys.
• Able to work extended hours
• Capable of understanding and applying UL, CE, CSA, and NEC code.
• Able to produce a Bill of Material and Manufacturing method
• Develop ability to apply QC Tech skills to Technical Customer Service Support, Engineered Product Assembly and Engineering Tech functions as required.
• Ability to maintain high quality standards, management skills and growth without supervision.
Two Year Technical Degree or Technical Degree Equivalent in Experience