Retail Store Manager
As a Store Manager, you'll essentially run a small business, with an international company behind you. You'll oversee store operations, supervise employees, manage inventory and promote 7-Eleven to your customers and community. You'll maximize sales and profits by using sound business practices to implement the 7-Eleven strategy...all the while setting a standard for customer satisfaction by making your store a model of our company's Five Fundamentals; Quality, Assortment, Service, Value and Cleanliness.
What Will You Do?
- Oversee store operations, supervise employees and manage inventory
- Develop successful sales plans to grow your store's profitability
- Implement new product lines and create strategies to introduce and promote them to our customers
- Set standards and model behavior for optimum customer service
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate your employees
- Promote 7-Eleven to your customers and community
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Store Manager training program combines classroom and in-store training on store operations, merchandising concepts and procedures, financial information and employee relations. Upon successful completion of training you can explore local store management positions or relocate under our corporate relocation program to a store where you can grow your own team and reap the rewards
Are You Ready?
The Store Manager position requires the following:
- Minimum two years of retail/food-service management experience or Bachelor's Degree in related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Solid problem-solving, analytical and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to work "on call"
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- The Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
What's In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits that includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- Vacation pay
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan/Deferred Profit Sharin Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- And more...
Relevant Key Words: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, customer service, department sales manager, department supervisor, front line supervisor, retail director, retail management, retail manager, retail supervisor
Follow us on Twitter @7Eleven_Careers
Ask us a Question on Facebook