Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will assist the Store Manager with store operation and implementation of our company’s Servant Leadership – Integrity, Guest Focus, Accountability, Recognition, Excellent Execution, People and Teamwork. You’ll learn about 7-Eleven’s Retailer Initiative strategy, and be trained on our Retail Information System inventory management and ordering technology. You’ll also assist with managing the store staff – coaching, training, feedback and scheduling – after completion of the required training and certifications.
What Will You Do?
• Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product (upon completion of training)
• Ensure prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
• Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
• Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Assistant Store Manager training program teaches you the retail business using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System and Career Path training through hands-on and Computer Based Training.
What’s In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
• Short-term disability benefits
• Employee assistance program
• Vacation pay
• Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
• And more…
Are You Ready?
The Assistant Store Manager position requires the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Six to nine months experience as a Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong mathematics ability
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.