The Kasper Group, a fashion retailer, has an excellent opportunity for an Associate Account Executive for the Anne Klein Division. The Associate Account Executive will work with the management and sales team to help track, execute and manage sales strategy through interaction with field Sales Representatives, Account Coordinators, key accounts and Division management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Execute sales and merchandising strategy
- Sell into inventory
- Propose new business opportunities and drive business by analyzing and reacting to selling performance and capitalizing on available inventory
- Proactively track/ manage processing of confirmations and shipping
- Maintain shipping logs, Open To Buy, margin recaps, analyze style selling and door selling
- Foster close professional relationships with retailers to successfully manage the business
- Develop working knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Sell the line in the showroom to buyers
- Collaborate internally with brand team to include sales, design and planning to get showroom set up or work on special projects
- Exchange information with customer service, material master data team, planning, design and marketing on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree, business or merchandising degree preferred
- 2-3 years related sales experience
- Department store and/ or major specialty chain exposure preferred. Discounters exposure a plus.
- Working knowledge of retail math
- Retail experience a plus
- Understanding of women's ready to wear market
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Tradeweave, BW, SAP, WM a plus, or ability to learn new software
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.