One Jeanswear Group, a subsidiary of Nine West Holdings, Inc., is currently seeking an Equipment Operator III for its South Hill, VA Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Picking and moving freight utilizing stock picker, reach, turret, forklift and rider pallet trucks.
- Meeting performance measurement standards consistently.
- Verifying case and pallet picking counts and reporting discrepancies.
- Flexibility to rotate to other departments/buildings and work extended hours "as needed".
- Assisting to maintain racking systems free from "tip-ins" and debris.
- Communicating clearly and effectively.
- Following company policies, safety and security procedures.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Prior warehouse industrial equipment operation highly desired.
- Experience with RF hand-held scanner preferred.
- The ability to read, comprehend and follow instruction.
- Frequent lifting and occasional climbing, bending at the waist, stooping (bending at the knees), and frequent reaching below waist level and above head level.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.