One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
ONE Jeanswear Group, Inc. has a great opportunity for a Director of Account Services. The Director of Account Services will oversee the sales support functions; manage staff and day to day operations of Account Services Department. They will report to the Vice President of Account Services and oversee a team of 14, with 4 direct reports. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible of the overall management of all order entry & allocation processes for all divisions.
- Lead and motivate team to achieve monthly goals and objectives while in adherence to business guidelines of account service processes.
- Monitor inbound freight to ensure timely shipping of orders and avoid potential shortfall to budget projections.
- When potential shortfall to budget, creatively determine options to ensure success by reviewing future order file and in-bound inventory to determine if move-ups would be an option or if the only option to be successful is to obtain more orders. Communicate the details to the Divisional Presidents and execute per their direction.
- Work closely with heads of Sales, Distribution, and Production, as well as other internal departments and external customers as it relates to order management.
- Work closely with IT upper management (information technology) to streamline processes and gain efficiencies
- Identify, evaluate, and swiftly resolve order issues prior to, during, and after shipping.
- Develop and implement process improvements leading to more efficient order processing and tracking.
- Work closely with Operations Support, MIS (Management of Information Systems), and Warehouse management to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Partner with Distribution leaders to prioritize inbound and outbound shipments and projects. Work together to make decisions with respect to options to ensure projected shipping budgets are met (ie, prepay freight, work overtime, after hours coverage to support DC teams, etc)
- Trusted and strategic partner to Sales and Production regarding order management efficiency and product delivery.
- Communicate with external customers and or third party vendors.
- Communicate with all internal levels of One Jeanswear Group from file clerk to CEO
- Exceed customer expectations through continual training and coaching of staff.
- Support peers and superiors with projects.
- Promotes career growth & development by cross-training.
- Partner with Vice President of Account Services to train sales team on SAP
- Employee coaching & counselling.
- Write employee performance reviews.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 7-8 years of supervisory experience required
- Must have EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and order fulfilment experience
- Must have wholesale experience, apparel experience preferred
- Need to have knowledge of allocation, supply and demand
- SAP Experience preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.