One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
One Jeanswear Group is looking for a Sales Support Coordinator. The position involves pre-market and post-market responsibilities, mainly order entry. The position works directly with other departments to ensure accuracy of orders and production being placed. They also manage and verify style data from initial design through material master creation. They will be working within a new system and must be flexible in business processes as these are constantly changing and developing. Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned if needed.
- Manage data between PLM and SharePoint Excel files, or other designated tool, for designated brands including, but not limited to the following:
- Manage and maintain product information between PLM and upload/copy into shared Excel file
- Maintain all data and update all departments/systems as changes are needed
- Check all formulas; account information, as well as other look up information. Maintain if necessary
- Make adjustments as requested to product info; convey to Operation Support Team
- Manage order entry process of all information from sales orders with prepack designation; pass along to Operation Support Teams to create prepacks
- Assist Customer Service with functions such as entering bulks to reflect buy sheets
- Monitor buy/order process vs. calendar and follow up with all on status, issues, reminders, items outstanding, etc.
- Ensure appropriate checks and balances at each stage.
- 1-2 years related experience
- Retail and wholesale experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Data entry experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills; V lookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting strongly preferred
- Positive, proactive attitude
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicant swill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.