One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
One Jeanswear Group is currently looking for an Operations Support Team Coordinator. The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create all materials in SAP (ferts, prepacks, ZZPKs)
- Create all VAS (Special account requirements).
- Confirm and update costing in SAP for each season
- Ensuring that all pre-production buys placed meet or exceed the company’s margin goal requirements.
- Assign in SAP and distribute seasonal color code lists. (either from PLM or Color Cards).
- Maintain QRS catalog, address any systemic errors to ensure data integrity.
- Issue Pre-Production Orders (PR’s) either thru POST or excel-based PRR forms.
- Daily communication and follow up with production teams and imports department on HOT shipments.
- Attend Seasonal line reviews.
- Work with the Order Fulfillment team & Distribution team on Work orders – Creating any special packs or VAS that is required.
- Work with the Order Fulfillment team & Distribution team on Plant Changes/Plant Transfers – extend all materials and BOMs to ensure goods can be properly received.
- PLM maintenance – Create Sku’s, Override carryover styles, Add color codes, etc…
- Work with Sales Support and create new pack ID’s by brand
- Maintain Sales grids in SAP by brand
- Update and maintain special account requirement chart.
- Work closely with the sales, production, and customer service teams to identify and resolve any issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Communicate and follow up with Manager/Team on a daily basis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- SAP experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, strong Excel skills required.
- Must be analytical/detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Team player and able to work independently
- Strong project management skills
- Able to Multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills & ability to prioritize
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicant swill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.