ONE Jeanswear Group, Inc. is currently looking for an Assistant Technical Design Intern. This position is primary responsible for measuring garments and spec sheets. The paid internship will be located in our NYC offices, with a minimum of 16 hours per week on Mondays and Wednesdays. The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Measuring garments
- Attending fitting sessions internally and externally with the customer and making detailed notes of the fits
- Translating the fitting sessions and fit comments accurately onto the patterns
- Communicating to overseas factories on correcting the fit and construction of the product.
The qualifications required for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Major in Technical Design Preferred
- Previous Internships in Tech Design Preferred
- Ability to use MS Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- PLM, PDM Experience a plus
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicant swill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.