One Jeanswear Group is currently looking for a Freelance Production Associate. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manage production; negotiate critical dates for time and action, and approval process for each style.
· Maintain factory allocation chart created by the manager and update necessary information on daily/weekly basis.
· Maintain weekly WIP reports from factories/vendors and monitor if production process on each order is in time and action. Review and discuss urgent issues in production with the manager immediately.
· Review WIP with manager weekly to provide status report of each factory/vendor and address issues for solution.
· Collaboratively work with various departments to obtain necessary information related to production and provide to overseas factories/vendors such as tech pack, pattern, wash target, trim sheets, etc.
· Enter/Issue POs in SAP and follow up until shipping is completed. Ensure any changes/requirements are updated in POs for factory/vendor to adhere to.
· Resolve and coordinate production issues by communicating with design, Sales, and Tech when needed.
· Track, receive and log in FIT/PPA/TOP samples and washes and ensure comments are sent out to factories/vendors from Tech/Wash departments in a timely manner.
· Review and approve shipment extensions. Collaborate with Sales and PR team if needed.
· Review and approve Ocean/Air bookings received from Import department.
· Update Pre-Shipping Documents weekly in SAP upon receipt from factories/vendor.
· Communicate daily (verbal/written) with factories/vendors to ensure on-time deliveries of finished goods into the warehouse.
· Resolve issues arising during the production process to avoid late deliveries.
· Collaborate with all levels including management of Design, Technical Design and Product Development to exchange information to ensure calendar adherence.