ONE Jeanswear Group is currently looking for a Product Development Associate. This position will coordinate and manage the development and approval needs of private label merchandise. They will partner with internal departments to create new items based on market analysis.
- Create and manage time and action for new orders
- Complete customer development forms
- Send approval submissions to customers (lab dips, embroideries, reference samples, etc.)
- Maintain product approval submit library
- Understand and follow customer policies and requirements
- Coordinate Customer needs, request & communications
- Resolve development issues such as new packaging, non-compliant components, & factory inability to achieve aesthetics
- React to trends in market they may effect product performance on retail level
- Communicate internally with design, sales, production, quality control, fabric teams, and technical staff
- Communicate externally with Buying, Product and QA teams of customer to ensure customer requirements are met.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in field or related field
- MUST have knowledge of Denim washing & processing
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- College Degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.